Buy Dsuvia online
Buy Dsuvia online. DSUVIA contains one 30 mcg sufentanil tablet housed in a disposable single-dose applicator (SDA). The DSUVIA tablet is an immediate release formulation intended for sublingual administration. Each tablet is blue, flat-faced with a diameter of 3 mm. DSUVIA is indicated for use in adults in a certified medically supervised healthcare setting, such as hospitals, surgical centers, and emergency departments, for the management of acute pain severe enough to require an opioid analgesic and for which alternative treatments are inadequate.
Limitations Of Use
- Not for home use or for use in children. Discontinue treatment with DSUVIA before patients leave the certified medically supervised healthcare setting.
- Not for use for more than 72 hours. The use of DSUVIA beyond 72 hours has not been studied.
- Only to be administered by a healthcare provider.
- Because of the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse with opioids, even at recommended doses [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS], reserve DSUVIA for use in patients for whom alternative treatment options [e.g., non-opioid analgesics or opioid combination products]:
- Have not been tolerated, or are not expected to be tolerated,
- Have not provided adequate analgesia, or are not expected to provide adequate analgesia
mportant Administration Instructions
DSUVIA is only to be administered by the healthcare provider.
DSUVIA is only to be used in a certified medically supervised healthcare setting, such as hospitals, surgical centers, and emergency departments.
DSUVIA treatment must be discontinued prior to the patient leaving the certified medically supervised setting.
The recommended dosage of DSUVIA is 30 mcg sublingually as needed with a minimum of 1 hour between doses. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
The maximum cumulative daily dose of sufentanil is 360 mcg or 12 tablets (12 tablets x 30 mcg/dose).
Administration Of Dsuvia
- Single-use product / Do not reuse.
- Do not use if pouch seal is broken.
- Do not use if the Single-Dose Applicator (SDA) is damaged.
- Wear gloves when administering DSUVIA.
- Instruct the patient to not chew or swallow the tablet.
- Instruct the patient to not eat or drink and minimize talking for 10 minutes after receiving the tablet. If a patient experiences excessive dry mouth, ice chips should be provided prior to administration of DSUVIA
The following serious adverse reactions are described, or described in greater detail, in other sections:
- Life-Threatening Respiratory Depression [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS]
- Addiction, Abuse, and Misuse [see WARNINGS ANDPRECAUTIONS]
- Adrenal Insufficiency [see WARNINGS ANDPRECAUTIONS]
- Severe hypotension [see WARNINGS ANDPRECAUTIONS]
- Gastrointestinal Adverse Reactions [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS]
- Seizures [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS]
- Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS]